Thursday, July 9, 2009
I'm pretty lucky I guess.
When I was younger I could have sworn my life was oh so hard. My mom down my throat about everything, my grades, cleaning my room, doing the dishes, laundry... blah blah blah. I thought my mom and I have terrible fights, screaming at eachother at the top of our lungs, my mother getting louder and louder because I could flinch or cry, I would just stare at her. Oh what a hard life I thought it was. Unil today.....
Today I realized my home life was easy.... calm you might even say.
The yelling I heard today surprised me. I had never heard anyone yell at eachother like that before. And at the same time still claim they love eachother.... How could that be love? Taunting one another. Thats not love. Not to me anyways. And what really got to me is that this is a normal thing for these two, its not the first time. They fight all the time. They fight with an 11 year old girl in the next room.
I realized today I am lucking that I have my mother. Our fighting seems silly now that I look back on it. "Do the damn dishes!!!!!" "NO!!!!" end. Simple, silly, useless. Funny actually. I enjoyed our silly fighting. We would joke about it right after.
I am lucky. Lucky to have the mother I have. And I wouldnt have her any other way.

Labels: , ,

posted by Jonsie Files at 11:31 PM |



0 Comments:

Post a Comment