Friday, July 10, 2009
Okay I don't get why some people lie.... Sometimes there is just no rhyme or reason for it.
I used to lie ALL the time. But I was a kid. Not that that makes it any better but its more understandable right? Telling your mom "Don't worry, its just me and the girls tonight" when actually one of the girls boyfriends is there too. But now... when you're over the age of 21 and you lie and tell me you were out of town and I come to find out you never actually were.... It doesn't make sense. Its not like I want to see you kid. I just want my stuff back. Do you forget I have eye balls? And friends who are still your friends? Or are you really just that stupid?
Telling me you were out of town for 2 weeks..... What was the point of that? I'm still trying to figure out what you lying did. Nothing. I did nothing at all. Just make you look weird.
You flatter yourself if you think I am still hung up on you. I got over you the day you got all funky. You were a waste of time. Just another silly boy who doesn't know when to grow up.
You lie more and tell people you are so good. Innocent. Umm I know the real you and I can say for sure you are no innocent, with your foul mouth and your perverted mind. You're just another boy. Thinking you are better then the rest. Well you're not kid, and soon everyone will see that when you screw up with someone else who is not as kind as me.
You're just another boy. Nothing special, nothing new.

Now.... Give me back my things.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Jonsie Files at 2:44 PM |



0 Comments:

Post a Comment