Friday, July 10, 2009
This stinks. Getting divorced. I can't date...... yet.
It wouldn't be right.
So while all my friend are out on double dates and normal dates, here I sit, watching Harry Potter, and now Forensic Files.... watch out I'll know how to kill you and get away with it.
Nothing to do. Maybe I'll bust out a sappy movie, or a geeky movie. I could watch the other Harry Potters, or I could cry and watch Uptown Girls. Hmm but I don't have any ice cream or cookies to be watching a chick flick. Bummer.
Cat in my lap, dog on the bed. You don't get any more awesome then this. Believe me.
Maybe I'll read a book. I just found all 4 Arthurians, that might be interesting. I do like Merlin.
I could go through all these pictures I just found.... Maybe not.
Wish I could see the stars here. I would go outside with a blanket and a book and just lay out and gander. Deep, I know. Probably would get eaten alive by ants though.
Nothing to do. BAH!

Guess I'll go grab a snack pack and start these books.
Exciting.

Night.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Jonsie Files at 11:29 PM |



0 Comments:

Post a Comment