Saturday, July 11, 2009
So I have been doing my research on finding a good quality (cheap) camcorder that could possibly go underwater also.... And I found it. I found it of course at..... Wal-Mart. Bleh. But oh well, I still found it. And I want it bad.
Its a:

Sanyo Xacti VPC-E2 Underwater Camcorder
$249.00
That's the only problem. The price.
BUT! My birthday is on the 23rd of this month soooo I'm asking for ONLY money.

I have been searching for a product like this for a few months now and it finally just popped up in my face in a.... well... pop up banner. Like it was meant to be. I am meant to buy this camcorder and make magic with it. And I shall. I just need to get it.

Okay that was a short blog but I was excited.

Ciao

Labels:

posted by Jonsie Files at 3:18 PM |



0 Comments:

Post a Comment