Sunday, July 12, 2009
Today I actually went to my own ward at church. The last 2 weeks I have gone to a friends. And the 2 weeks before that I just didn't feel like going, what with the divorce and all. You can only hear "how are ya holding up?" so many times before you blow up and scream "I'M FINE!!!!!"
After lunch we met up.... in secret..... at Manuals! We met up with Mark and his wife Shivon. My cousins. I really enjoy talking to them. They are funny kids. We all have the same views on this whole family drama stuff. It was good to rant to someone who will rant back about their feelings on the subject.
No one knows we met up. And I don't intend on telling the "other" family that we did.

In other news, they are moving crap in and out of the garage below me, its loud. And I'm starting to think they are making allot of noise on purpose, trying to drive me out. But little do they know I hardly sleep so all this noise isn't going to make me budge. I'm staying here till I can move into my own place and they are just going to have to get over it sooner or later.
Oh well, other than that today was a REALLY good day. I feel like a teenager again, being all girly and stupid. Not going to explain that one on here... sorry folks. But I am sure you can guess what I am hinting towards :/

Ciao
posted by Jonsie Files at 7:56 PM |



0 Comments:

Post a Comment